We provide immediate help for youth experiencing a mental health crisis. Call us if:
You are a young person feeling sad, angry, overwhelmed or alone.
Your child or family member is struggling with depression, is out of control or is at risk of hurting themselves or others.
You work with children in a school, community or health care center and are looking for ways to calm and support youth in crisis.
Español | Hmoob | Somali | Français | Karen | Русский | Katikati
We can help.
Crisis outreach by licensed mental health professionals is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We can talk to you by phone and/or meet you in-person at your home, school, workplace or community to assess and stabilize the immediate crisis.
Are you an adult experiencing a mental health crisis? Or do you need help for children in counties outside the Twin Cities metro area? Look on our provider map to find help.
- Crisis intervention, triage and counseling by phone or in-person.
- Deescalation of the situation and assessment of risk of harm to self or others.
- Development of a plan for managing the current crisis and reducing future crises.
- Short term care to help with transition to on-going treatment
- Consultations on children’s mental health crises to hospitals, community providers and law enforcement.